As many know, The Orphaned Earring has been working hard to give 6 deserving girls a Quinceanera and we’re at the homestretch! But no Quinceanera is complete without the perfect makeup to make them look even more beautiful.
Joining us in the celebration, CoverGirl has donated make-up for all six girls to ensure they look their best during their special day. From long and lush lashes to the perfect tint on the lips, CoverGirl has always made women around the world feel gorgeous and today they equip these beautiful girls with make-up essentials to accompany them through this rite of passage into womanhood.
In celebration of womanhood, Quinceaneras, beauty and in support of brands that care, The Orphaned Earring team purchased some of our favorite CoverGirl make-up products and donated a very rare Barbie inspired Jonathan Adler pottery set to share with you (and a friend)!
How to enter:
- Follow us on Instagram: @The_Orphaned_Earring
- Comment what having a #Quinceanera or a Sweet 16 means to you
- Repost the contest picture on Instagram and tag @The_Orphaned_Earring using #COVERGIRLquince and #OEGiveaway
- Optional: tag a friend within your comment on Instagram to automatically enter them for the chance to win a The Orphaned Earring bracelet
- Striped B&W w/ Pink 5” Jonathan Adler Barbie Plate
- Striped B&W w/ Pink Jonathan Adler Barbie Bud Vase
- 1 CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black Blaze
- 1 CoverGirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Text Me
- 1 CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Coral Silk
- 1 one-of-a-kind The Orphaned Earring bracelet
- If you tagged a friend in your Instagram post, they will receive a The Orphaned Earring bracelet
Contest starts September 19 and ends September 30. Winner for both the make-up package and the Orphaned Earring bracelet will be picked using Random.org and announced on October 1st. We were NOT asked by CoverGirl or Barbie to conduct this giveaway, we simply thought it would be fun!